Utah Rodent Removal and Exclusion Services
Preventive Pest Control specializes in rodent removal and exclusion services. We provide fast, affordable and reliable rodent control solutions to residential and commercial clients. We understand the undue stress of dealing with rats, mice and other rodents; that’s why protecting your home or business from rodents is our top priority!
Is there anything worse than seeing the signs of a mouse, rat, or other rodents taking up residency in your home?
Rodents are notorious for choosing to enter homes and make nests in kitchens, bathrooms, and bedrooms, three of the most lived-in spaces of your home that need to be kept sanitary. While rodents are sneaky and will use any crack, hole, or damage in the structure of your home as a simple way to gain entrance to your space, the professionals at Preventive Pest Control are well trained to identify the point of entry into your house, determine how to seal it, and ultimately rid your home of these unwanted pests.
Signs of Infestation
The most common signs of a rodent infestation are:
- Gnawing or scratch marks on walls or flooring.
- Unexplainable tears and openings in food containers.
- Visible nests, urine, feces, or dead rodents.
- Burrows nearby outside of your home.
- A musky or unpleasant odor.
- Potential rodent footprints in and around your home.
The Best Solution
By the time you see any of these signs, it’s likely you have more than one rodent plaguing your household. At this point, the best plan of action is to hire a professional trained in rodent extermination to ensure complete eradication of these pests from your home.
Extermination is Important
Rodents are known to carry diseases and illnesses that can leave humans very sick. These sicknesses can easily be spread through contact with rodent waste, which you may not even realize you’ve touched. The summer and fall tend to be the worst time for rodent infestations in Utah, and the invaders are typically either rats or mice.
Preventing Rodent Problems
To prevent a rodent infestation from occurring initially, or reoccurring, there are a few things you can do to make your home less appealing to these pests:
- Rid the exterior of your home of any large piles of leaves, wood, or anything else.
- Repair holes and cracks in your home that may allow a rodent to gain entrance.
- Remove bird feeders and any other food in your yard that may attract rodents.
- Make sure garbage outside and inside your home is tightly sealed.
- Vacuum and air your home out regularly to prevent the buildup of dirt and smells that may attract rodents.
Contact Preventive Pest Control Today!
Are you ready to regain control of your home? Contact Preventive Pest Control to get rid of your rodent problem today!